Friday, May 15, 2009

Life's Many Adventures!

As I read Jim's blog, I think of all the many adventures our journey through life brings. I must say, that no matter where we are or what we are doing, we must learn to enjoy the journey. As Mother's Day approached, there was a bit of apprehension inside of me. Dad was down and staying with us and I knew that this special day would bring some emotions with it. However, Dad did very well. So did the rest of us. We had a BBQ at Bert & Alisa's home and the kids swam. Notice I said the kids. No way in hell was I getting in a swim suit yet!! Plus I got to hold Natalie as she slept in my arms. What more could I ask for.

A few quick notes for your reference. The boys and I have a new address. It's a nice home and provides peace of mind and spirit. If you would like to know more about this, simply call my cell and we can chat.

#2. Kyle is graduating on May 22 at 11:00 a.m. at Dixie College in St. George, Ut. Two down, one to go!!!

So life is good for me. I have few complaints and really....they aren't even worth spending too much time thinking about. I'm healthy, happy and enjoying my journey! Jim, we miss you and Mel! I hope we see you soon!! Love you tons and tons!!

1 comment:

Jim said...

Hi sis, Loved the post - u should not put so much information in the post - go back and edit it and remove the address. Scary people out there.

Still it's good to "hear" you're getting back to your old self. Love you - Jim