Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year

Happy New Year Everyone!! We enjoyed a quiet New Years Eve at home. Shane hasn't been feeling well, so we rented movies and bought some shrimp and stayed home and watched movies. I was out like a light by 9:3o. Laugh all you want. Getting up at 4:30 am takes its toll.

Well Bert & Alisa had their baby on Monday, December 29th. Natalie Hope arrived around 1:50 P.M. Weighing in at 8 pounds and 20 inches long. She has lots of dark hard and beautiful skin color. My pictures are on my cell phone so I can't post them. So Bert will have to post soon!!

Justin is in Salt Lake for the New Years. Kyle's with Dad in Hurricane and Tanner is still in NY until Monday night.

Hope everyone has enjoyed 2008 and that 2009 holds many opportunities for you and your families!! We love you all.

Christina

2 comments:

Jim said...

Christy, Love the new blog layout and the fact that you posted! Love and miss you much. Jim

Bert said...

It's about damn time you posted something new!! Yes I will do my best to get the pics up of Natalie Hope!