Friday, November 28, 2008

After the Feast!















Well yesterday was an amazing day. For me it started off with getting the turkey in the oven. Then off to the gym and a 90 min (yes 1 1/2 hrs) of spinning class. I had to be able to justify eating whatever I wanted. We held Thanksgiving at Bert & Alisa's. It was yummy!!! Both Alisa and I did turkeys and stuffing, there were mashed potatoes and gravy, banana apple salad, gingerbread pumpkin triffle, rolls, salad and brocolli. I'm sure I left something out. Oh yes, pies. Alisa and I made apple, pumpkin and a chocolate pecan pie. I couldn't eat any so I will be having desert today!!

Tanner and I went to the dermatologist on Wednesday. I had two moles removed, Tanner had to have a big one cut out of his back. Yucky! He had to get about 6-10 stiches on the inside and 6 on the outside. Sorry Jim.






It was our first Thanksgiving without Mom. She was missed alot!! Dad talked about Mom and told stories about when they were younger. We all laughed and had a super good time. It was a nice time. I actually didn't feel all that blue until today. So I got up and went to the stores (even though I didn't have any money) then I came home and cleaned my house. WOW what an exciting life I lead (not). I'm headed to get my hair cut and then to lunch with Dad.

Hope everyone had an enjoyable Thanksgiving!!


Love to all.....Christina

3 comments:

Bert said...

yes it was a good time! No more side pictures of my fat gut!

Jim said...

Christy, Loved the pictures, especially of Bert's side profile and his "fat gut". Glad that you all had a great Thanksgiving. I have yet to post on Turkey day and the great time we had. Anyhoo, I will try to call you and chat later today.

Bert said...

Bite me Jim!!!