Saturday, November 1, 2008

The Beginning of the Holiday Season

I just love the Holiday Season. I sit here, however, and wonder.....where did October go. Woosh and it's now November. Halloween was a great day. Here in Nevada (for some of us) it was a holiday (Nevada Day). Awesome day for me!! Last night the streets in our subdivision were filled with tricker treaters. Some cute as a button and some WAY too old to be doing that stuff. I called Jim and we chatted for a bit. Laughed about an e-mail I had sent him. As we spoke I thought of Mom. Just that this is one of many "1st" without her.

I don't know about the weather were some of you are, but it has been warm here! It's November and it's still in the upper 80's-90's. Well Thanksgiving is next. Bert and I were discussing where to hold it this year. Bert wants to go to Hurricane, I want to have Dad and Kyle come here. So we will see. No matter where we have it, it will still be Thanksgiving. Justin will turn 20 just a few days before so maybe we can make it one big celebration.

I'm in training all next week (oh boy). The job is going well. I had my 90 day evaluation and it was a good one. There were several areas they had marked that I was excelling in. Yeah I'm a Price what do you expect. Well onto the next chapter. Jim & Mon, I really miss you guys. Hope all is well where you are. We send our love!!

2 comments:

Bert said...

I love you sis!!

Jim said...

Wow - a new post. It's been hot here too, we have been in the low 80's and we are ready for some cooler weather. We'll be staying home for Thanksgiving, our friend Lynn is coming from Michigan to spend the Holiday with us. Anyway, it was nice to see the post, to talk to you and to laugh about the tazer! LOL Love ya and miss ya much. Jim